Sunday

For My Dad




As most of you know, I lost my father last week. He was a gifted educator, proud father, and loyal friend, as well as one of THE most avid Auburn fans I know. I am sure he is heaven front and center in the Auburn cheering section. He carried some burdens and issues that many of us had not had to bear. It comforts me to remember him as the wonderful teacher, and unique character that was the Dad I remember.

I am attaching a link to a site I created in memory of him. If you knew Dad, my wish is for you to share any funny stories or memories that you may have. Thanks so much for your kindness and prayers. It has meant so much to me, more than you will ever know. I look forward to hearing from you.

http://www.molecularbiologist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

The James Gang goes to St Jude's

What began as some knee pain quickly became a whirlwind. Caleb had been complaining of intermittent knee pain for about a week. He then bega...