Sunday

All Things New

“I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.””
Revelation 21:5



It is amazing what you can see when you look at something with fresh eyes and a renewed perspective.

For example,  yesterday I went on a tour of Butler High School, which has been purchased by my church. I was amazed walking through the campus. I got a snapshot of the vision for the building as the Rock Family Worship Center. I am so blessed to be a part of a church that has a heart for our city. As the tour came to a close, Pastor Rusty and Leisa gathered everyone in the gym which will be the sanctuary and shared the vision of a school now empty and abandoned into something new that will be used to His glory. I was touched as we watched a video of a former student talk about how much the school meant to them. I'm excited for the possibilities that the new campus brings and SO thankful for this new season. 




No comments:

The James Gang goes to St Jude's

What began as some knee pain quickly became a whirlwind. Caleb had been complaining of intermittent knee pain for about a week. He then bega...