Tuesday

Happy Birthday!






We had a great time at Kohen's birthday party...here is a note that I gave to the parents.....
A note from Kohen's mom

We are so glad that you were able to join us to celebrate Kohen's birthday! I have always loved a good party. The scene has changed a bit over the years, but you can't beat spending time with your favorite people! Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the details of planning a party (especially for Zack)
While planning this party, I began to think about birthdays....why we celebrate them.....and what they mean to me. I thought about the past two years, and what becoming a parent has meant to me. God has blessed us with a healthy, happy child that we are so grateful for. He brings us such joy everyday with his smile, laugh, curiosity, determination, and hugs and kisses! He is our angel and has changed our lives in more ways than I could have ever dreamed. Since his arrival we are attending church, which we had not done in several years. He makes me want to be a better person. I feel that being his mom is by far the most important assignment that I have been given. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with such wonderful friends and family to look to for support and advice along this journey that we call parenthood. It means more to me than you will ever know. I love you all and am so grateful to have friends like you in our lives. Thanks for coming to help us celebrate his birthday!

No comments:

The James Gang goes to St Jude's

What began as some knee pain quickly became a whirlwind. Caleb had been complaining of intermittent knee pain for about a week. He then bega...